INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- Your username, email address when you log in to the INTERACTIVE MARKET application.
- Links between you and the INTERACTIVE MARKET. For example, we may send you letters regarding our service (for example, changes / updates of service functions, technical security, and notifications).
- When registering, INTERACTIVE MARKET requests your consent to send you push notifications. By agreeing, you grant the INTERACTIVE MARKET this right.
- We use third-party analytical tools to assess the traffic and use of the service. These tools collect information sent by your device and our service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons and other information that helps us improve the service. We collect and use such analytical information also from other users, so that it cannot be used to identify each individual user.
- When you use our service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web requests, Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, page log in / out and URL, number of clicks and how you interact with links to the service, domain names, landing pages, viewed pages, which links users click on and other similar information. Information provides more accurate reporting and service improvement.
- When you use a mobile device, such as a tablet or phone, to access our service, we can access, collect, track, and store on your device, and / or store one or more “device identifiers” remotely. Device IDs are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device that uniquely identify your mobile device.
- The device ID can provide us or a third party partner with information about how you view and use this service, and can help us provide reports or personalized content and advertising. Some service functions may not work correctly if the use or availability of device identifiers is damaged or disabled.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We can use the information we receive to:
- help you quickly access the information after logging in
- remember the information so that you do not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the service;
- provide personalized content and information for you and others, which may include online advertising and other forms of marketing
- ensure, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our service
- develop and test new products and services
- track performance, such as the total number of visitors, traffic, etc.
- diagnose or fix technical problems
- automatically update the INTERACTIVE MARKET applications on your device
JOINT USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share or sell your information to third parties outside the INTERACTIVE MARKET (or a group of companies in which the INTERACTIVE MARKET is part) without your consent, except as provided in this policy. Persons with whom we may share your information:
- We may share user content and your information (including, but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies, which includes INTERACTIVE MARKET or 'branches'. Partners can use this information to help provide, understand, and improve service (including by providing statistics) and partner services (including providing you with a better and more relevant experience).
- We may also transfer your information, as well as information from the tool, such as cookies, log files, device identifier and location data to third parties that help us provide you with services ('service providers'). Our service providers will be given access to your information necessary to provide services under reasonable confidentiality terms.
What happens in case of a change of control:
Responding to legal inquiries and preventing harm:
We can access, store and share information in response to legal requests (for example, a search warrant, court orders or subpoenas) if we have an assumption that the law requires us to do so.
We use all commercially reasonable measures to help keep information obtained through the service safe and to take reasonable steps (such as requiring a unique password) to verify your identity before giving you access to the service. However, the INTERACTIVE MARKET cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to the INTERACTIVE MARKET or guarantee that these services cannot be accessed, disclosed, modified or destroyed.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- Data storage and processing:
- Your data collected through the service may be stored and processed in Russia or any other country in which INTERACTIVE MARKET and its affiliates or service providers are represented.
- INTERACTIVE MARKET and its subsidiaries or service providers may transfer information we collect about you, including personal information outside of your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are in the European Union or in other regions with laws governing the collection and use of data that may differ from the laws of Russia, please note that we can transfer information, including personal data, to the country and jurisdictions that do not coincide with the laws on data protection in your jurisdiction.
We use all commercially reasonable measures to help keep information obtained through the service secure and to take reasonable steps (such as requiring a unique password) to confirm your identity before giving you access to the service. However, the INTERACTIVE MARKET cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to the INTERACTIVE MARKET or guarantee that these services cannot be accessed, disclosed, modified or destroyed.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES